Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Holiday Sketch

Yes, I know that it is August and yes, I know that it is 90°+ outside...I laid out my colors for my Christmas card this morning and when I saw the Sketch Challenge I just could not get them out of my head. The angel is embossed on gold on a window sheet which is held on by the Rhinestone brad in one corner and a glue dot under the ribbon in the other corner. I am still playing with some of my new stuff. I just got the Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder and that was another reason to make this card...I got to use that :) It was a hard one to photograph! It is much prettier in real life!

Stamps: Holy Triptych
Paper: Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Always Artichoke Grosgrain, Window Sheet, Gold Embossing Powder, Square Fire Rhinestone Brads, Big Shot, Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on the challenge Debbi. Any pics of your granddaughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, am so getting that embossing plate next order

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the window sheet for the main image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails