Friday, August 14, 2009

Girl Build a Bear


Well, there is a story behind why I had to make this card. I usually give cards to the kids in our Home-school group for their birthdays. There is one young lady who always tells me that she cannot wait until her birthday so she can get one of my handmade cards. She is very close to us, my boys think of her as a sister. So this year for her birthday, last week, I went to the dollar store and bought her the ugliest card I could find. All she said was "Thank you for the card Mrs. Rip, I appreciate you thinking of me." So I had planned that when these dies came in I would make her a new card. So this one will go to her. The stems are just cut strips of cardstock. I chose the colors by the variety of flower brads I had.
Stamps: Beary Nice Wishes, Medallion Background
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie Patterns Designer Paper,
Ink: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: SU Bear Die, SU Beary Essentials Die, SU Beary Girl Die, Flower Brads, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails