Monday, August 03, 2009

Egg Plant Butterflies


I have a workshop next week and thought this might be a good card for a make and take. One of my close friends loves purple and butterflies so I think she will like this card. I so wanted to try the butterfly punch to go with this Flight of the butterfly stamp set. I am loving this Modern Label Punch...but I love all the punches, don't I? I so am getting my money's worth out of my Teeny Tiny Wishes. It has soooo many sayings and they fit perfect in the smaller punches I like to use. As you can tell I am really getting into layering my punches for the salutations.


Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Eggplant Envy, Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Lavender Lace, Eggplant Envy
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Butterfly Punch, Eggplant Envy Ric Rac from the Ribbon Originals-Orchard


Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails