Friday, August 21, 2009

Clipboard


Well, here is the clipboard that I told you about awhile back. I told you I had a young lady over to work on 4H projects for the fair and this is what the finished project looked like. Her mother just sent me the picture. I think it turned out great. majority of it is covered in Modge Podge to make it last longer. She stamped each month alternating colors to coordinate with the colors here. The ribbon is layered and then ruffled with glue dots. I do believe she sponged around the edges of the butterflies and the flower. The build-a-brad on the ribbon is a flower punched from the designer paper. The calendar was printed on Whisper White Cardstock from a calendar created in Microsoft Publisher.

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, En Francias Background
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Designer Paper
Ink: Rose Red, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Clipboard, Beautiful Butterflies Dies, Pearl Halves for Pretties Kit, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Build-a-Brad, Corner Rounder, Modge Podge, Top Note Die, Little Leaves Die, Daisey Flower Die, Post it pad

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbi, this is AMAZING! I love the use of Inspired by Nature combined with the die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I need to make one of these for my office. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails