Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bermuda Medallion


My second card with the Medallion Background. Ok, I am convinced that I will definitely get my moneys worth from this stamp! I was very pleased when I lined it up and saw that it fit with my large Scallop circle die. I did stamp it twice and cut the circle out of the center to put on top of the Soft Suede. I stamped the Soft Suede again to put the center in the Build-a-Brad. I also tried the misting of the cardstock before running the Texturz Plate through the Big Shot so the impression would be a little more defined. Of course I could not go without sponging at least one thing so I went around the card front, oval behind the sentiment and the sentiment .

Stamps: A Little Birthday Cheer, Medallion Background
Paper: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Big Shot, Large Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle Punch, Build-a-Brad, Jumbo Grommet, Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Perfect Details Texturz Plate

Signature

3 comments:

  1. I have been playing with medallion too! love seeing other ideas, so versatile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi,
    This is just gorgeous! I can't wait to try this in the large scallop die! Woohoo great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the scallop die with this stamp, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails