Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sketch Butterflies






Well I took today's Sketch challenge and turned it on it's side. I am so loving this butterfly Die for the Big Shot. These are not colors I would usually use. I had a teen girl over the other day to work on a 4Hproject for the fair. She requested the Regal Rose and the Taken Teal. I thought odd but when I suggested we add a base color and we decided that Chocolate Chip looked best I loved the combo and have used it a few times this last week. So you will be seeing more of this color combo and of course the Butterfly Die. I told the girl's mother that I would love a picture of her project, when she finishes it, to put on my blog. So far I think it is turning out wonderful and I hope she does well at the fair!

I just had to order all of the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders and the Texturz Plates when the new catalog came out. I used to be addicted to background stamps but now I have very few of them left and love the textured look!

Stamps: En Francias Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder, Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Half Pearls from Pretties Kit, Beautiful Butterflies Die

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those embossed butterflies are gorgeous, and I love your version of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails