Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Daisies


This case was made for my sister's birthday last week. I used the retired In Colors (which were actually not retired at the time I made the card...). I cut out the 3 of each Daisey with the Big Shot and sponged around the edges. I loves that the Happy Birthday fit perfect in the Small tag Punch aso that I could layer it with the Large Tag Punch.

Stamps: Four Square
Paper: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pacific Point Corduroy Button, Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Button, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button, Library Clip, Large Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Daisey Flower Sizzlets die

Signature

2 comments:

  1. great layout, remind me I need to purchase this die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors you've used on this card really make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails