Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Back with Butterflies!

Well, we have completed graduation and I even took a week to re-cooperate. I did get together with some friends and did some stamping last week though. Since I had not had the chance to stamp in so very long I took the great opportunity to browse through other galleries and the new catalog to get some fun ideas. Even though a lot of the next cards are CASE'd (Copy & Steal Everything) I hope you enjoy them and find something you can use on your up coming creations!


I just got this set so you will see that I use it quite a bit...you know new things. I found this card in the SCS gallery by hollicefaith that I thought was so nice but simple enough to multi-make. I do not use my felt flowers since I am a hoarder, so this was a great card that made me break them out. Since they are still in the new catalog I can always order more. I changed the colors up to be able to use the flowers that I chose. I love my Stamp-a-ma-jig!

Stamps:Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Accessories: Flower Fusions, 5/16 Jumbo Brads-Chocolate Chip

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, this is a beautiful layout and love the flowers you added. I'm going to have to get my set out and play again thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails