Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello Butterfly...


Ok, This one I did not make...my 7 yr old daughter wanted to make some thank you cards for her friends for her birthday gifts. So she was looking in the gallery, saw this one by toknighton and decided she wanted to make it. I think she did I pretty good job!
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon-Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink Brads, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Square Punch

Signature

3 comments:

  1. I think you got a future recruit in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the color of the dp and those ribbon are just lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails