Monday, June 29, 2009

Get Well Star


I needed a fun get well card for a child who is having surgeries. I thought this one would be fun to case. I changed it to fit what I had on hand and what I needed it for. I sponged around the edge of the Pumpkin Pie Print Pattern Card Front.

Stamps: None
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Gable Green, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie Print Patterns
Ink: None
Accessories: Large Star Punch, Small Star Punch, My Way Punch, Big Shot, Naturally Serif Sizzlet Alphabet, Checked Texturz Plate, Green Galore Brad

Signature

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC... Your card is "awesome" Debbi!! Love how you incorporated the new SU! in-colors, textures, and the star on your arrow is PERFECT!! Thanks for sharing and I'm so honored my card inspired a CASE!!

    SMILES... Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely bright and fun! Love the stars and the arrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails