Friday, March 13, 2009

Stationary Box



My friend is very consistent in making sure she holds a workshop every year for me during Sale-a-bration. I wanted to make her a very special gift. I have wanted to make one of these stationary boxes. It has a place for 6 cards, 4 note cards, 4 tags, a date book, postage stamps, and a pen. It folds up and stays closed with the matching lid. I held the date book in with a magnet. I tried to keep the set to the same set and colors throughout. I will be posting the pictures of the cards inside over the next few weeks. I printed the words on my computer.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes,
Paper: Old Olive, Old Olive Print Patterns, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

Signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Just gorgeous, Debbi! Anyone would be thrilled to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so nice! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails