Monday, March 16, 2009

In Color Dino


I wanted to use the In Colors Today. I always get them when they come out but do not want to run out so I do not use them as often. I told myself this year was going to be different....so I am going to use them up before they retire in July. I plan on using this card for a class. The technique will be masking. This is a perfect set for this technique. I sponged around the edge of the pacific point.
Stamps: Prehistoric Pals, Sanded Background
Paper: Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Signature

1 comment:

  1. good challenge, I find I use some more than others-still struggle with pacific point but love how you used like a primary color

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails