Monday, March 23, 2009

Honey Bees



This was a fun card to do. I love this set but do not always have time to color the images. I punched the images with the 3/4" square punch and then cut the border 1" square. The flowers on the bottom are made with the scallop circle punch and the 3/4" circle punch. I added Crystal effects to the dripping honey on the pot. I reached back a few weeks and grabbed a Sketch Challenge it was just perfect for what I had in mind.

Stamps: Just Buzzin By
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Ruby Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Accessories: 3/4" Square Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Twill Tape


Signature

1 comment:

  1. like the punched flowers, might have to break this set out again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails