Friday, March 20, 2009

Floral Olives


Here is yet another card for the stationary kit I made a few weeks ago. This was such a fun kit to make. I sponged around most of the edges.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Sanded Background
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Old Olive Print Pattern
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Boho Blossoms Punch, Old Olive Brad, Ticket Corner Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I like this one the best so far, so many great touches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the colors and layout too Debbi. I haven't stamped in a week, I so need to stamp again! Thanks for the little push Debbi. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails