Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Celebrate


Well, I have a workshop in a few weeks so I have been working on cards. I try to keep them simple while I am showing so I do not take much time. That gives them more time to play. I lined the scallop circle punch up on the end to make the design after the celebrate.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red Patterns Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Scallop Circle Punch





So this one I needed for a friend's birthday and I decided to take the last one and dress it up a bit. I layered the Top Note and added the Jumbo Eyelet and Rhinestone brad.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Old Olive Patterns Paper
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Jumbo Eyelet, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads

Signature

3 comments:

  1. I like it, simple but great use of big shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute card! Love how you used the scallop punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Debbi! The swirl stamped on the DSP is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails