Friday, October 10, 2008

Wonderful Friend


I was not happy with yesterday's card. It just did not match my friend's personality. So before I left for our Ladies Night Out Supper I threw this one together. I even made a matching gift bag, which I forgot to photograph. I found the card at In Stamping Mode and just had to make it. I loved the way the ribbons looked! I double stamped the words using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Stamps: Wonderful Favorites
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Haiku,Very Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla 3/8" Satin Ribbon
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY like this card!! The ribbon looks so yummy, I now have to buy it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper and the ribbon- esp showing the vanilla side of ribbon too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love what you did with the ribbon - definitely a case there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails