Thursday, October 02, 2008

Long Sihouettes


Well, here is the second card for my October stamp night. I ordered these envelopes by accident so I planned on purposely designing a card that could go with the long Kraft envelopes. So I get an idea and get to work. I finish the card and go to put it in my project box (I set aside one for each project planned), only then do I remember that the envelope is not the same size as the regular invitation envelopes...So I begin again and measured the envelope first! This is the same concept, I just had to put the elements on top of the ribbon instead of above it. I sponged Always Artichoke around the edge of the card front. The image rectangles are 1" x 2" before matting.

Stamps: Stitched Background, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Ribbon, Kraft Small Open Ended Envelopes


3 comments:

  1. no mistake, just an opportunity to be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - will definitely have to case this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails