Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Harvest Sketch


Today's sketch challenge was perfect for something I have been wanting to try. I have seen so many that have layered color on color to get a faux matted/embossed look. I am sure there is a technique name for it so let me know if you know what it is.

I stamped the gourds and leaves with Basic Brown and colored with re-inkers in the lids of the ink pads and Aquapainters. The leaves are popped up with pop up glue dots. Of course I had to sponge around the edges of the card front. Do you think I should of added a ribbon between the olive and tangerine card front?

Card details to be posted very soon!

2 comments:

  1. like the gourds, would not have thought to use image alone but it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Boy, I've got to take time to do those sketches! You've made some wonderful cards this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails