Friday, October 17, 2008

Artichoke Christmas


I will be at the hospital must of the day. So I decided to pre-post a card that I had done a while back. I like to make easy Christmas cards to give to others who may not have any to send out. This one I thought would be an easy one to do. I do not believe in having halos so I cut them off of the stamp set. I shadowed the words by stamping in 2 colors and using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to offset one. I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope to be back stamping next week (depending on how much husband sitting I will be doing...)!

Stamps: So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Season of Simple Grace, Holiday & Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Mellow Moss Gingham Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Very nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant combination. I love anything with green. Hope your DH is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails