Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thank you



Well, I'm so thankful that when I had the strength last week that my wonderful family allowed me to spend the day making cards so I could pre-post some posts for here and get some of my cards caught up for the month of July. I have the most loving and helpful family and friends. I am greatly blessed!!!

This is a card I made for our church as a thank you for all of the thoughtful acts and wonderful prayers while I am getting back on my feet. My MRI turned out normal so they are treating me for the migraines which have been daily (minus 2 or 3 days) since June 21st. They figure this is what caused the paralysis and that I should regain the use of my left side soon.

I saw this layout somewhere (sorry still foggy on the memory) and thought it would be great to duplicate. I used the end of the snail adhesive to get my arch on the top and bottom and then my ruler to do the straight edge. I stamped with the Sanded background and then sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink. I did the faux stitching with the paper piercing template and the Chocolate Chip Marker.

Stamps: Sanded Background, Stitched Background
Paper: Cameo Coral, Red Riding Hood, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Large Oval Punch, Label Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Gold Brad


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that your MRI is normal, Debbi! I hope your migraines will go away as well! This card is gorgeous, and using the end of the adhesive as a template was very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails