Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Decor Elements



Yesterday my pre-order box came in and it was all I could do to leave it alone. I checked it all in at lunch when it arrived. I spent yesterday in bed with no energy. I woke up with a smashing migraine. So about 4:30 the meds had kicked in and I had to get up. Well, I just could not leave these alone. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them the second I saw it. I had made the clock a few months ago when I had redone the bathroom. I guess this just goes to show how easy they are to use. I was exhausted and my mind is still kind of cloudy and my family loves how it turned out (much better than the picture...). I need to order more to go on the darker green section around the toilet. If you want to see the brochure for the Decor Elements, click here. They are a much better bargain than I had thought at first and I know I will be ordering more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails