Monday, July 21, 2008

Butterfly Petal


This is another birthday card I had to make for the month of July. There is no way I am going to get sick of this set. There is so much you can do with it. I love sets that can be use in a wide array of ways. It is suppose to be a flower set but can be used to make girly or manly cards. I love it and should of bought it when it first came out! The one reason I did not get it was because I did not want to cut it out to make it work. So far I have avoided it. I've added the dimension with the brass template. Sorry, the full picture is so blurry. I took the picture and dropped it straight in the mail so it would arrive on time. I did quite a bit of dry embossing on this. It may be hard to see but I also embossed the small flowers on a few of the dots on the butterfly's wings.

Stamps: Pick a Petal, Short & Sweet
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Accessories: Pick a Petal Brass Template, Ice Circles Rhinestone


1 comment:

  1. Debbi, this is adorable! You are really rockin' this stamp set! I love the great stuff you've come up with. Very creative! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails