Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sketch


Well, today I am actually doing the sketch challenge on the day it was assigned. This was a challenge for me. I started it early this morning and kind of worked on it off and on. I was stumped on what to add to the top. While I was running to pick up the girls for my daughter's birthday party I thought about how I used to color the brads. I thought why couldn't I do that with the Jumbo Eyelets. So I dabbed the eyelets in the craft pad, dried with the heat gun. After a few coats it was still warm and ready to be dipped in the clear embossing powder. I did the same with the Build-a-brad but I used the Black Embossing powder to finish. I used my hobby knife on the top part of the flower on the bottom so that I could slip the diamond shaped layer in behind it. I just about got my samples done for my Fresh Cuts stamp night next week.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Build-a-brads

2 comments:

  1. Debbi,
    That card is so pretty. I love what you did the the eyelets and build a brad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch Debbi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails