Friday, June 06, 2008

Graduation Thank You Card


So my friends informed me I had to make a wow card for a Thank you (Thanks Julie & Lisa!). Two of my kids graduated from Kindergarten this week. So I was wondering if I had to send two thank you cards to everyone who gave them each a gift? This is how I decided to cover all on the bases. I consider this a wow card and I can put Seth's thank you on the top (since he is a year older) and Shelby's on the bottom. That way it is like two cards in one....do you think I can get away with that? You can find a tutorial on how to do the slider cards here. They are so much fun to make. If you have any troubles either e-mail me or ask in the comment section.

Stamps: Elementary Essentials, Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel, Short and Sweet
Paper: Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Ink: Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Cameo Coral
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Spiral Punch, Corner Rounder

Have a WONDERFUL Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I think it's such a creative way to send your two thank yous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this is a wow card! What a creative solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two for one card idea!! you did a great job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Debbi! I definitely think you can get away with it! I think it's awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails