Monday, June 09, 2008

Criss Cross Cuts



So I had some time today and wanted to do some stamping. I went and grabbed one of the Sketch challenges that I missed while my life was too busy to stamp. The smaller front was stamped with Old Olive Print Pattern. The dashed lines were added with a Chocolate Chip marker. I sponged some Chocolate Chip ink around the edges. For the sentiment I stamped it twice, once with Old Olive and once with Chocolate Chip. I punched it out with the small oval punch, behind it I punched Old Olive with the Word Window Punch and Chocolate Chip with the large Oval Punch. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Print Pattern Background
Paper: River Rock, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Old Olive Poly Twill, Hodge Podge Hardware, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the layers and the colors! Great use of the HPH too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails