Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scored Ship



Today's Ways to Use it Challenge was to snip snip. We had to use our scissors for more than cutting ribbon. So I decided to cut out an image. I needed some masculine cards so I grabbed for my faithful Winds of Grace. I cut my Not Quite Navy scrap and noticed it had a score across it, so I decided that the background would have a score pattern. I used somewhat of yesterday's sketch. Once I did the scoring I did not want to cover it up with another layer so I left it as it was. I used my Mat Pack template to mark the holes for the brads. I hardly ever use my colored brads so this was a big step for my hoarding to use 10 of one color... I stamped the ship in Mellow Moss and then colored over the areas with a markers that I wanted different. The ship and the sentiment are popped up with glue dots. Yes....I used Chocolate Chip again today!

Stamps: Winds of Grace, Sanded Background, Circle of Friendship
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Always Artichoke Brads, Mat Pack for Piercing, Paper Scissors, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scorer Blade

1 comment:

  1. What a great masculine card! The colors look great, and I LOVE how you scored the background! Great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails