Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yoyo Birthday



The Sketch challenge today was a great one. I am short on kids cards and I love this set to use for kids. I was trying to use as little as possible and make it simple today. I wheeled the Happy Happy Birthday Jumbo wheel across the top.Wednesday's are the short days in my week. Wednesday's schedule is crazy. Hope you all have a great day and happy stamping!

Stamps: Happy Happy Birthday Jumbo Wheel, Wild About You, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Basic Gray, Yoyo Yellow Whisper White
Ink: Yoyo Yellow, Going Gray
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, Coluzzle, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Circle Fire Rhinestones, Basic Gray Taffeta, Tool kit for Piercing

3 comments:

  1. Way cute card, I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the sketch and unique color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Debbi. I need to make more kid cards too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails