Monday, March 17, 2008

Mint BonBon


Well, the challenge on SCS for the day did not work for me since it called for an item I do not have. Stop gasping, there are somethings I do not own, or ever intend to own... :)
So believe it or not this color combo came from the outfit I wore to church yesterday. I had a green tapered cardigan sweater over a brown v-neck t-shirt with a brown skirt and green shoes (that match the sweater perfect). For those who know me, you know I like to be invisible, so you know I just have to love these shoes in order to wear these colors (and I love shoes!)
When I finished the card and showed my kids, they all said it reminds them of peppermint bon bon ice cream. The Happy Birthday came for the It's your Birthday set. I did not want all the words so I colored what I wanted with the marker. I did the same with the flower.
Stamps: Print Pattern Background, Baroque Motifs, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Gable Green, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Gable Green
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch


Off-subject: I finally started working on building my web-site this weekend. I hope to have it up by the first of the month. So I designed a new watermark to go with the DD theme. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. now that you mention it mint choc chip comes to mind yum!! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and color combination. I've taken color combination inspiration from M&M's, so ice cream is the next logical choice LOL Mint chocolate chip icecream...yum. The watermark is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! It does remind me of ice cream! Or..may be an Andes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are great, and they do remind you of ice cream! The new water mark looks great to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails