Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dad's Day



So I decided with today's Sketch Challenge I would start playing around with ideas for Father's day cards. I think I go the measurements correct. This is another of those cards that I knew what I wanted but kept having to tear it apart to get it to be just that way. Does that ever happen to you? In the end I was very pleased how it turned out. In case it is hard to see I sponged some of the Chocolate chip around the top and bottom edge of the Pumpkin.

Stamps: Sanded Background, Dad's Day
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Bali Breeze DSP, Afternoon Tea, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft & Classic, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Silver Hodge Podge Hardware, Silver Brads, Designer Label Punch

4 comments:

  1. great job with the challenge and great masculine card, they are tough ones to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love our new star punch and that hardware!!!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous job with this challenge!! Love this card - the colors and the whole design - great Father's Day card - good for you for preparing in advance for Father's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh LOVE the textures! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails