Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cracked Motifs

Well, I think I finally have the bugs worked out of my web-site. Yesterday it did not want to upload so I was down most of the day. I really got sick of seeing server not found! Besides the fact that I was really sick. I had a nasty cold hit me again Sunday night. I guess I'm thankful it did not hit while we were at State. I would of hated not being able to watch my son. If you would like to see him, or my other sons, wrestle you can find pictures and videos on our family site. I will be playing around with the site and adjusting things as I go along. Please let me know what you think or give suggestions by either a post or an e-mail. I'd love to hear from you!


So I am still working on the sketches I did while we were in Madison last weekend. This is the one I had intended for the Misc card for my Card Buffet next month. If you missed my quandary, due to my site being down yesterday, please check out yesterday's post. A few of my ladies had asked if we could do the cracked glass this month. I thought this would be easy enough to throw in with this group. I took the colors from the Color Challenge on SCS today.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Versamark
Accessories: Tool Kit for Piercing, Glassy Enamel Embossing Powder, Rhinestone brad from Pretties Kit, Soft Sky Stitched Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card!! good luck with the remodel, it seems to be going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the blog banner, it only took me a minute to search for link for the blog. hope it works out well.
    cool card btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the technique! This set is perfect for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails