Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pumpkin...


So my order came in yesterday. As I had said I limited myself so I can save the bulk of my order for February to get some Sale-a-bration sets. I did have to get some of the new striped ribbon and chose one color. This will be a must on my next order to get some more. I do love the new Celebrate Everything set and I think I have already got my money's worth out of it. I also finally broke down and bought the build a brads. They will now be a staple in my supplies. I had to get some of the new designer paper. I chose the Bali Breeze because I thought it could be used for both masculine and feminine cards. I know today is the sketch challenge but I have a group of boys coming over after band this afternoon to goof around and I have things I need to get done. This is a card I put together yesterday after my order arrived. I will try to get to the sketch challenge later today and hopefully get it posted tomorrow.
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Corner Rounder for scalloped edges, Small Oval Punch, Jumbo Eyelets, Build a Brad, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Love this card.... fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I like everything about it, colors, shape,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!! Don't you just love Bali Breeze?? I got mine yesterday too and had to use it right away!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable-I just got the build a bards as well so I will be checking out your goodies to see how you use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that striped ribbon is fabulous! I love the colors and layout of this card with the scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that striped ribbon is just gorgeous! I need some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the scalloped edge on this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this card..so bright and cheery and the embellishments are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice color combo! I was worried if I would actually figure out how to use this pumpkin paper when my order arrives, but you look like you've got it down. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails