Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Kick Stand Card


Today was the Sketch Challenge on SCS. This type of card is called a Kickstand card. I actually made the "Kickstand" before I figured out the rest of the card. I still have not weeded out all of my retired sets and so I had to double check. Is it too busy? The cupcake in the upper right hand corner is embossed and colored with the markers. The Kickstand is suppose to be a clipboard.

Stamps: Word Search Background, Elementary Essentials, Short and Sweet
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Brown, Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, Markers- Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Word Window Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, Creamy Caramel Eyelet, Clear Embossing Powder, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain


7 comments:

  1. great kick stand card. I wanted to do this today, but i had to finish my thank yous for Christmas. thanks for sharing. great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your sketch challenges. I really need to do this more. Thnaks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute Debbi! I haven't used this background stamp in a long time. You've done a great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this challenge but haven't had a chance to give it a try yet. Your card is excellent.

    Great job.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I want to try one of these but as usual, I was slacking yesterday . . . maybe I will get to it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from SCS... this kick stand card is so cute! What a great card design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails