Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bayou Sailboat


This card was made for today's Sketch challenge on SCS. I am always so short on man cards so I am trying to get some stocked up.It may be hard to tell but each panel has 3 layers: Textured Bayou Blue, Not Quite Navy and Soft Sky. The Soft Sky prints paper is stamped over with the Sanded Background. I hope the Word Window punches along the side are alright to substitute for the 4-b in the sketch. I probably should have put my sentiment over and up just a bit but I adhered it with a pop up glue dot and it stuck, so that is where it will stay! :)

Stamps: Sanded BG, Winds of Grace, Circle of Friendship
Paper: Soft Sky, Textured Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints DSP
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, 1 " Circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Cutter Kit for distressing

1 comment:

  1. oooooh Debbi I love this in all blue. I too need to work on more manly cards. Thanks for the idea and the cute way to use the window punch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails