Thursday, November 08, 2007

Cherish




Today I needed to make an anniversary card or a wedding card. I tried to keep it simple so it is easy to CASE. This card happened by accident. When I cut the strip of designer paper and mounted it I saw the dragonfly in the center. I had intended to put another layer, a square with an image, over top of it. I just could not bring myself to cover that dragonfly so I made it my main image. I traced over it with my Versamarker and embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, All in a Row
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Soft Sky DSP
Ink: Blue Bayou , Versamarker
Accessories: Double Stitched River Rcck Ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails