Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wishing Tag



I'm still trying to work on more Kid's cards. Today's color challenge just happens to be colors I could use to do that too! The colors today are Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and So Saffron. The tag is done by putting versamark all over the card stock and a layer of silver embossing powder. I then add another layer. I have the set I want to impress already with versamark ink on it. I keep the gun on the embossing powder to keep it wet and press the stamp in until it cools, just a matter of seconds. I then remove and punched in the shape I wanted. The star and tag are popped up with pop up glue dots. The star was stamped in So Saffron and then I used markers to put color around the edges.

Stamps: Dotted BG, Star Studded Season, Define your life
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise,So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Versamark
Accessories: Silver EP, Red Eyelets, Ticket Corner Punch, 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain, Key Tag Punch, Cutter Kit for distressing, Crop-a-dile, Silver Elastic Cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails