Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Thank You Blooms


Last night I spent the night with my 2 older boys and our Home Educators group dissecting rats. I hope to get pictures up there later this week. So this morning we needed a thank you card big enough for our group to sign. This is a full piece of card stock folded in half. I went to SCS to check out the Color Challenge for the day. So I went from there. The flowers are popped up on Glue dots.

Stamps: Party Punch Hostess set, Baroque Motifs, Watercolor Vine, All in a Row
Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip
Ink: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Ticket Corner Punch, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Designer Label Punch, Jumbo Eyelets, Scalloped Circle Punch, Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails