Tuesday, October 09, 2007

School Thank you


So after making so many cards for our Home school group I am in a school mood. So when I saw today's color challenge (River Rock, Basic Black, Basic Gray) all I could think of was to do a school card. I will probably end up mounting this on a bigger card later and using for the home-school group. I had to keep it simple today as I took a fall down the stairs yesterday and I am pretty banged up and sore. So I am back to bed after posting this! The kids know school comes to me today. The round tab punch was punched, edged with basic gray and then stamped. I then punched just the edge on black and adhered on the top of the River Rock.

Stamps: Sanded Background, Elementary Essentials, Short and Sweet
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, River Rock
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray
Accessories: Black Eyelet, Crop-a-dile, Basic Gray Taffeta, Round Tab Punch

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails