Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Embossed Trees


This card was made for today's Sketch challenge. These challenges are a great way to make you think further. I think they have really helped me come up with layouts I would of never thought of myself. I'm still trying to use more of the wide grosgrain so that helped me decide what colors I wanted to use. I cut it all out first, besides the tab. After I decided my colors I thought this had to be a guy's card. Then I found a set that would match the sketch and went from there. The trees and HB are embossed and the HB is on a pop up glue dot. I used the spritzer and Bravo Burgundy marker to speckle the background

Stamps: Weathered Background, Party Punch Hostess Set, Lovely Like a Tree
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft and Classic, Burgundy marker
Accessories: Spritzer, Bravo Burgundy Wide Grosgrain, Twine, Burgundy Button, Clear Embossing Powder, Cutter kit on edges, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails