Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bronc Wheel



Today's Sketch Challenge was another great one! This card is nothing near what I had intended. I had planned on making a card today with lot of cutting, layers and embellishments. I had started cutting and thought "Oh, I want to try this with embossed resist" Well, that changed the whole card. Once I had finished the main image I wanted it more simple. I embossed the image with versamark and clear embossing powder. I then stamped the Sanded Background over it and wiped off the image. I sponged some Chocolate Chip ink around the edges.
Stamps: Bronc Buster, Bronco Wheel, Sanded Background
Paper: Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: Tool Kit for Piercing, Vintage Brads,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails