Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bold Bright Kids



So with today's Sketch challenge I decided to do a child's card. I am always in the need of them and never have enough already made. I am by nature a hoarder of embellishments...I am trying to force myself to use more of what I have already bought. I love the wide grosgrain but tend to not use it because I do not want it used up. Since I bought the Crop-a-dile and found how easy it is to use I had to get all of the eyelets. Well, eyelets are not that expensive so they now make a great and easy addition to a card. I use my tool kit grid to mark where I want them and it takes seconds to fasten them in place. I was shying away from the elephant since I could never get an even stamp with him. My son then reminded me that he has never seen an even shaded real elephant...

Stamps: Dotted Background, Wild About You
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Glorious Green, Only Orange
Ink: Basic Grey, Glorious Green, Real Red, Only Orange
Accessories: Bold Brights 1 & 2 Brads, Basic Eyelets

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute-I am always looking for good ideas for cards for kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails