Friday, September 14, 2007

Teal Cowboy


Since today's schedule is pretty full, I went back and fixed the card I had made on Tuesday for the Color Challenge. The colors are Taken with Teal, Always Artichoke and Purely Pomegranate. At first I had more pomegranate but it just did not jive. So I toned it down and like it enough that it went in the mail yesterday to wish someone a Happy Birthday. I had put the jumbo eyelet in and thought it needed more color so I added the Rhinestone brad. I think it balanced very well. The 1 3/8" circle punch fits perfect as a highlight for the Designer label punch. The background is wheeled in both Artichoke and Teal. The cowboy is embossed and on Dimensionals. The HB is on Pop up glue dots.

Stamps: Rough Texture jumbo wheel, Bronc Buster, Party Punch
Paper: Always Artichoke, Taken with Teal, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, Taken with Teal craft Ink, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Twill Tape, Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon, Always Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Jumbo Eyelet, Square Ice Rhinestone Brad, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, pop up glue dots, tool kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails