Friday, September 21, 2007

Baby cards

I was informed yesterday that my son's band teacher's wife went into labor yesterday. They were not sure if it was a boy or girl yet. I was asked to make a card for all the home-school band student to sign. So I did one of each.
Boy Card
Stamps: Sanded, Wild About You, So Many Sayings (Hostess set), All in a Row, Headline Alphabet
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White,
Ink: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Versamark
Accessories: Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Hologram Highlights Embossing Powder

Girl Card
Stamps: I'm Here, Sanded, Sanded, So Many Sayings (Hostess set), Headline Alphabet
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Versa mark (It's a girl is embossed)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Hologram Highlights Embossing Powder, White Grosgrain, Pink Gingham

1 comment:

  1. Debbi,
    I love these baby cards. I need to make some soon too. Thanks for the cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails