Wednesday, September 19, 2007

9/19 Sketch Challenge


Well, here is the sketch and my card for the Sketch challenge today. I had to keep it simple as my son is having his birthday party today. Weekends are full with football games and Wednesday between band and church is the only available time...life is full!! So here is my simple sketch card for today. I use the piercing template to put holes so my eyelets are spaced right. I then use the Crop-a-dile to punch the holes and set the eyelets.

Stamps: All in a row, Sanded, Monkey Business, So Many Sayings (Hostess set)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Creamy Caramel eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Jumbo Eyelet, 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails