Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pencil Sharpened???


You will have no idea how many times this poor card has been taken apart and adjusted. I started out as a very simple card with very few embellishments. The more I looked it just was not right. So I have stopped looking and said enough!!! The challenge today was the Ways to Use it and we were to sharpen our pencils. I grabbed my Metallic pencils. I had not used them in a very long time. I blended with a blending medium I had found in the water color section at the craft store. Our stores do not carry gamsol for blending. The Wise men do look a lot more shiny in real life. The angels is embossed with black EP. For the life of me I could not get a good picture! :(

Stamps: Sanded Background, Baroque Motifs, Holy Triptych
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Ink: Encore Gold, Versa Mark, Black Stazon
Accessories: Fire Circle Rhinestone brads, Fire Square Rhinestone brads, Gold Brads, Photo Corner Punch, Snow Blossom Punch, Gold Elastic Cord, Black Embossing Powder, Metallic Pencils, White Water Color Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails