Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Groovy Motifs


No I did not forget this blog. I had a nice long weekend with my family, or last fling before school starts. So today was Color Challenge day on SCS. Have I said yet how much I love this years In Colors (LOL) ? Funny thing, I was browsing a magazine yesterday while traveling and I saw these two colors together and thought that I had to make a card using them. Well today's color challenge just happened to be: Groovy Guava and Soft Sky. I've also wanted to use the bleach with my new favorite background stamp, Sanded. This was the perfect card for that. The bleach did fade out the words slightly on the side. Only the center word was full ink, the sides were stamped off once to lighten. The flower is popped up with a Glue Dot.
Stamps: Sanded, Baroque Motifs, Trimtastic
Paper: Soft Sky, Groovy Guava
Ink: Bleach, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava
Accessories: Groovy Guava Dbl Stitched Ribbon, Soft Sky Dbl Stitched Ribbon, Ice Square Rhinestones, Circle Scallop Punch, Pop-up Glue Dot, Tool Kit for Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails