Monday, August 13, 2007

Bunches of Thanks


Oh, to take the time to stamp again. Today's techniques challenge on SCS was to make a View master card. I have wanted to do one of these for so long but just have not had the time. This was not a Monday morning challenge after being sick for so long. Not something to jump back in to. I must of re-done it at least 4 times. The thing that stumped me was what to do with the brad. After I had figured out to use the punch there I decided to use the punch as the background. I then used the punched out area and sponged the banana ones. The bummer is you do not get to see the rest of the things I have stamped in the turn area. I have the pineapple drink, the monkey, the heart, and another Thank you. I stamped the background with the Sanded and sponged the Chocolate Chip around the edges. The Technique tutorial can be found here.
Stamps: Monkey Business, Sanded Background
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana
Ink: Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (Banana) On the things you cannot see- Ruby Red (Heart) More Mustard, Ruby Red, Garden Green (Pineapple)
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Fire Circle Rhinestone,Punches- 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1/8" Circle, Large Oval, Snow Blossom, Coluzzle
Techniques: View Master


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails