Thursday, August 02, 2007

Big Bug

Life is busy!!! I just had to take some time to make a card today. I seem to be in a slump, so bare with me please.
This was done for yesterday's Sketch Challenge. I just got some of the new SU textured paper in yesterday and just had to use it. I also got the sanded background. I've seen so many cool cards made with it and was convinced it was one I just had to have. I've seen such cute cards made with punches to make magnifying glasses. The intention of this was to be a frame, but took it's own direction. It seems to be lacking something...any pointers?
Stamps: Sanded Background, Label Classics, Bugs and Kisses, Short and Sweet
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava regular and textured, Wild Wasabi textured, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Wild Wasabi,
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta, , Word Window Punch



Ok I had to do this one again...

Stamps: Sanded Background, Label Classics, Bugs and Kisses, Short and Sweet
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava regular and textured, Wild Wasabi regular and textured, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Wild Wasabi,
Accessories: Antique Brads, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Groovy Guava Dbl stitched Ribbon, Square Ice Rhinestones, Photo Corner Punch, Word Window Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails