Monday, July 23, 2007

Magic Card



So today's challenge was to do a Magic card. It has been years since I have done one of these. So I was looking forward to it. So after taking my oldest, at home, son to the bus for a week of Bible Camp, having truck problems, walking to my husband's business and getting his truck to bring the kids home, feeding them lunch...I finally got to work on one.

Stamps: Dotted Background, Summer by the Sea, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Define your Life
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Transparency
Ink: Black Stazon, Blue Bayou, So Saffron, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Label Tag Punch, Gold Brad, Coluzzle Oval Cutter, Tool kit for piercing, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails