Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Celebrate


So toady was sketch day. We are painting on the duplex apartment hoping to get new renters this week. So time is at a crunch and I just HAD to make a patriotic card. Of course it had to be red, white and blue. I tried to make the flowers look like fireworks. I had to emboss the white to get them to show so the rest had to be embossed too. I used the spritzer to add the speckles on the background. The celebrate is embossed too and I used the cracked glass technique on the main image. I decided at the last minute to off set the image on it's base.

Stamps: Wonderful Words, Double Line Doodle
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Craft- Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Versamark, Markers- Real Red, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Winter White EP, Clear Embossing Powder, Ticket Corner Punch, Red Gingham ribbon
Techniques: Cracked Glass

1 comment:

  1. I like how you inked up the Celebrate in red and blue. Thanks for sharing your blog expertise!

    You have been tagged. http://kathleenh-myhappyplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails