Thursday, July 12, 2007

Loads of Wishes


So I always thought that this saying was to be used more in the winter when someone was cold. Well, I am am always cold. I love it hot!!! When my poor dear friends come over to stamp they cook. I do not so it on purpose to me it is not even warm. So I thought it appropriate to put it on this card. The black on the truck and flowers are embossed. I used the silver metallic pencils for the hub caps and the rest is painted with watercolor crayons and aqua pens. I had originally intended to just punch the flowers with a circle punch and place in the back of the truck. I grabbed the oval punch and it looked like a surf board to me so I went with it. The sentiment and background are just punched with the larger oval punch and tilted a slight turn each.

HEY!!! My new catalog order is due to arrive today!!! I cannot wait to play with all my new toys. What will I post tomorrow????? So many ideas and so little time....does the family really need food and clean clothes?
SmileyCentral.com

Stamps: Loads of Love, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Ink: WWC_ Ruby Red, Charcoal, NQ Navy, Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Versamark, Choclolate Chip
Accessories: Metalic Pencils-Chrome, Small & Large Oval Punch, Black EP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails